Ta-da with jubilant excitement, I’m announcing the dates of the workshop!!’
Befriending your inner beasties. Click here for further information.
The date for the course is 23rd February 2019
- This will be a small group with a maximum of 12 participants due to the nature of the content.
- The cost is £100 for the day
- The day starts at 9.15am and finishes around 5pm ish.
- Location, Leicester venue to be confirmed.
what will you take from attending this course?
- A deeper understanding of yourself
- A wise sense of compassion for self and others
- Reframe how you view, what are often considered bad emotions (anger sadness, Fear, envy, jealousy etc.
- Develop a alchemists mindset and discover the hidden magic within these more challenging emotions
- Become mindful and respectful of your ecology
- A sharper intuition
- No longer be driven by the avoidance of darker emotions.
- Fascinated at how your emotions are brilliant allies
- Feel more connected to yourself and nature.
- A resilience towards the natural ebbs and flows and comfort with paradox
and a lot more I’ve no doubt. 🙂
drop me a line to express your interested and ill be in touch with how to book onto this unique workshop
Alexia– Swampland of the soul navigator! You are good hands.
Alan watts Alone Anxiety Archetypes Authentic body appreciation body kindness chaos magic confidence Honesty Hypnosis Joseph Campbell Judgements jungian analysis Life purpose Memories Perception is Projection Personal power Transformation anger envy fear grief jeslously love Memories Shame stress world
Hypnotist- SacredClown- Shaman- Thinker- Street Philosopher - Navigator of the swamplands of the soul-Jungian- existentialist-Lover of nonsense and puzzles-chaos magician.